Project aims to provide solution to
- develop entire Ajax application in Haskell
Previous version of project is located at vir.mskhug.ru.
This version of GHCJS can be built stand alone or integrated into GHC. You can install both (if you know you want both do Integrated first).
- A full GHC that also outputs .js files and .jsexe directories when you build.
- A patched Cabal that installs the .js files along with the .hi ones.
- Takes a while to install (mostly just follow the regular GHC build instructions).
- Uses GHC API to make a ghcjs executable.
- Quicker to install (because you don't have actually build 7.4).
- Good for trying out changes in the code generator itself.
- Still requires some messing with GHC source.