Maverick lets you
- separate application logic (controller) from views and data gathering (models)
- create views and instantiate them with different context
- route URIs to controllers using regular expressions
- use centralized event handling
- change URI on browser address bar without refreshing the page (fallback to updating the hash)
- execute multiple model calls at a time and provide a single callback function
- organize file structure the way you want (so that later you can combine all views, models and controllers into a single .js file in production for better page speed) and much more.